Do you need more energy to keep up with the fast paced pre-Christmas period? Here is our simple solution for your problem. Green is the new black! Making a green smoothie is a quick way to consume a variety of healthy & energising ingredients, among other things to increase your inner power house in just one meal. The green power smoothie includes a bunch of benefits and the pineapple ads a tasty edge to it. Enjoy this fast & simple recipe!
Green smoothies are the solution for several problems, such as low energy, headaches, muscle pain and they even help you with easing menstrual cramps. We alternate everyday between green smoothies and green juices 🙂 Making a green smoothie is a pretty fast way to consume a variety of healthy ingredients in just one meal. You only need a little preparation 😉 . For best results use a power blender as they break down the vegetables making them smooth and hardly detectable.
Today we present one of our favourite green smoothies specially for you.
Green Power Smoothie
The gainable benefits from ingredients of this smoothie are the following:
– Kale: one of our favourite greens, containing high levels of iron and very few calories
– Parsley: helps us to get rid of carcinogenic particles (such as the ones in cigarettes & barbecues, etc.)
– Celery: helps us lower cholesterol levels
– Pineapple: anti-inflamatory and stimulates the collagen production
– Cucumber: hidrates us, strengthens our immune system and reduces blood pressure
Are you ready to prepare it?
Ingredients for 1
• 1 cup and a half of plant based milk or coconut water
• 1 celery stalk
• 1/2 cucumber
• a bunch of parsley
• 1 cup of pineapple without skin
• 2 kale leaves without stalk
• The juice of half lemon
1) Put all the ingredients in your food processor and mix until smooth. It`s a good idea add ice cubes that you can prepare even out of coconut water during the summer 🙂
You will gain a lot of extra energy, that will enable you to get done more in a day. The only thing you need to do is to use a few minutes of your time to prepare your green smoothie every day. The bonus is that it will even make you healthier!
We will be back in a few days, so stay tuned in 🙂