Start the day with the benefits of this perfectly delicious blend: chia seeds provide you with great energy levels for the day and papaya, a powerful blood purifier with great levels of vitamin A, C & K .
We bring the tropic to your table 😉 This papaya boat is a perfect breakfast for the whole family. These healthy breakfast bowls are gaining popularity and this one really stands out nowadays!
Benefits of this breakfast:
– Papaya is full of vitamin A, C, K, potassium, fiber and folate. It also contains a special digestive enzyme called papain that is a powerful digestive aid, improves digestion and helps the body to detox as it reduces the inflammation and purify the blood. If you have digestive disorders like leaky gut, inflammatory bowel disease or bowel syndrome you will very likely benefit from adding papaya to your diet. If you are pregnant you may want to include this tropical food in your breakfast as it will help your with morning sickness.
Furthermore eating papaya prevents constipation thanks to its high levels of fiber.
– Chia seeds – Originally from Mexico (the name is from the Mayan language and it means strength and were also know as “runners food” and was used as fuel for long distance running or to be stronger during a battle)
If this superfood is prepared correctly then it is easy to digest. It provides us with a lot of energy, reduces signs of aging, supports the digestive system and helps to combat insulin resistance. It has the ability to reverse inflammation and is extremely beneficial for heart health.
Start the day with all of these benefits! Here’s the recipe:
Papaya boat with chia pudding
Ingredients per person
– 1 cup plant based milk
– 1/4 chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon maple syrup
This is how you prepare it:
1) The night before prepare a tupper and mix the plant based milk, chia seeds, vanilla and maple syrup with a spoon.
2) Next day remove the papaya seeds, fill it with the chia pudding. Each spoon you eat should contain a bit of papaya and a bit of chia pudding.
3) Use your favorite toppings, like fresh fruit, rawnola, raw jam, etc.
And it’s ready for you to enjoy it!
Please tag us when you prepare it, we will be more than happy to see your creations #investinyourself7
Leave a Reply